Upcoming Events

Lever

The Student News Site of Palmer High School

Lever

Lever

Sugar Snowball Dance

Sugar snowball Dance was on the 17 of February from 8-11pm. Tickets were sold for $10 at lunch and $15 at the door. StuCo, who is hosting the dance, is not considering the dance to be a Valentines themed or named that. So, there was no Valentine dance this year. Instead, this winter dance  was called the “Sugar Snowball.” They planned to incorporate lots of candy and winter feel at the inside of the Erps Gym. There was a photo booth where every student will get an opportunity to take a photo with their friends. This dance is a semi-formal event, so everyone dressed in bright colors and candy pastels. I think this dance will be a lot of fun, so get ready to be sugared up! At this dance I think that a lot of bonds will be together vibing. I think everyone who plans what I am going to should go, this sounds like a dance that wouldn’t want to be missed. Make memories with friends because high school doesn’t last forever, and you want to make your 4 years of high school the best and most fun years for yourself. Dress up and show off! Be there to dance the dances they will have, sing out loud with friends. Make this dance a night.  The host will be accepting a lot of students to come out to this dance and make it a good dance. There will be good music to dance, sing, and just vibe too. A few different clubs provide sweet treats and of course there will be water, so be sure to bring extra money to get some treats!