Upcoming Events

Lever

The Student News Site of Palmer High School

Lever

Lever

Skyline The Porcupine

Skyline The Porcupine

Art by Skyline The Porcupine

Hello reader, I am Bensiam6397 Chibi-Robo, but you can call me Ben for short. I would like to tell you about one of my closest friends, her name is Skyline the Porcupine, and she is one heck of an artist. If you’re wondering how we met, I’ll be happy to tell you. 

It all started back in the year 2021, I was working on an animated series called OverCross, I only had three voice actors (Counting me as the third voice actor) and I was asking people I didn’t know if they wanted to do voice work. (I forgot to mention that I needed a Storyboarder too) And I stumbled across Skyline, I asked her if she wanted to be part of OverCross, she said yes and throughout the process she did a very good job at it, her voice acting was top tier and I couldn’t stop looking at the storyboards she made. 

In our Interview, Skylin told me that she wanted to work at a Company called IDW Publishing, she got her art style from the Sonic the Hedgehog comics. Honestly that’s freaking awesome, she has been making webcomics and a lot of art using that style. And I can’t forget about her music making career, I’ve listened to some of them, and I think they’re awesome, she’s been making music for a YouTuber called Dark Angels; Dark Angels makes a lot of Sonic the Hedgehog Comic Dubs. And I forgot to mention she does Voice Acting too, not just for OverCross, but for Comic Dubs she told me that she was going to start with just doing Comic Dubs and reach the top of her voice career. 

I almost forgot to mention that she is planning on making her own webcomic series called Szonik the Needlemouse, it’s like Sonic the Hedgehog but more of an alternative dimension like kind of comic. Skyline is a Sonic the Hedgehog fan. (She’s one of the reasons I got into the fandom) She made a lot of cool characters, and just by seeing them she’ll make the best webcomic in history! And another thing you should know about her, in our interview Skyline told me she was making a Smiling Critters fan series. I can see why, ever since Poppy Playtime: Chapter 3 dropped, it got popular real fast… Maybe in the future, Skyline will be the most successful Artist, Pencilist, Song Artist, Voice Actress, Comic Maker in the future. I believe she will be successful, and I want to help make that happen. 

Skylines YouTube Channel- https://www.youtube.com/@SkyFlieProductions